Vaccine Injury Law Firm
Seek Compensation With Dedicated Legal Counsel
If you believe a vaccine injured you or your child, please call Jeffrey
S. Pop & Associates to see what assistance can be provided to you.
We are licensed to practice in the United States Federal Court of Claims
and can help recover money for you or your child for the injuries suffered.
Vaccine litigation is highly specialized and challenging. Individuals
who suffer vaccine related illnesses deserve and must obtain competent
Why Choose Us?
- Our firm has more than 40 years of legal experience
- Our founding attorney has the highest Martindale-Hubbell® rating of
Our founding attorney has been named to the list of
Super Lawyers® every year since 2006
Please call us at (888) 921-3995 for
free confidential legal advice/consultation.
Every year, a small percentage of population suffers adverse reactions
to vaccinations which range from shoulder and arm pain to severe neurological
conditions such as GBS, ADEM, TM, seizures, and others, and in rare circumstances
death. Jeffrey S. Pop & Associates represents individuals throughout
the country in cases involving vaccine related injuries, illnesses, side
effects, and death.
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
In 1988, Congress created the
National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program in order to award restitution to those have suffered harmful injuries
due to vaccinations. Under this program, there are many commonly administered
vaccines covered for consideration.
Common Vaccines Covered by VICP:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine (HAV)
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (HBV)
- Pertussis Vaccine - Whooping Cough (DTaP, DTP, Tdap, P, DTP‑Hib)
- Flu Vaccine (Trivalent influenza vaccine - TIV)
- Chicken Pox Vaccine (Varicella vaccine - VZV)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (PCV)
- Rotavirus Vaccine (RV)
- Polio (OPV and IPV)
- Tetanus Vaccine (DTaP, DTP, DT, Td, Tdap, TT)
- Hemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella vaccine or any of its components (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Gardasil and Cervarix)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4)
- Any combination of the vaccines above (Trivalent, Quadrivalent, etc.)
- Additional vaccines may be added in the future
Filing A Claim
You may file a claim if you or your child has been injured by a vaccine
covered by the VICP, or you are the legal representative of the estate
of a deceased person who's death may have resulted from a vaccine
covered by the VICP. With respect to a vaccine‑related injury, the statute
of limitations requires that you file a claim with the U.S. Court of Federal
Claims within 3 years from the onset of first symptoms. In the event of
a vaccine‑related death, a claim must be filed no later than 2 years from
the date of death.
If you win your vaccine injury case, you can receive compensation for:
- Medical Expenses (Past and Future)
- Pain and Suffering (Past and Future) - Maximum recovery $250,000.00
- Lost Wages (Past and Future)
- Death cases - Maximum Recovery $250,000.00
Affordable Legal Advocacy
If you are considering filing a claim, you may hesitate when you think
of the attorney's fees. As a Petitioner, you are not responsible to
pay attorney's fees. Our firm will pay the cost of litigating your
case such as filing fees, medical records copying fees, expert physician
fees, etc. At the conclusion of your case, our firm will seek reimbursement
of litigation cost and attorney's fees from the Court. The VICP pays
reasonable attorneys' fees and costs separately from any compensation
award. Therefore, as a Petitioner, you do not have to pay any fees or costs.
Vaccine litigation is specialized and complex. You should consult an experienced
attorney to help you recover the monetary compensation you deserve. If
you want more information about this program and about how we can help
you, contact a vaccine injury lawyer at our firm today! We are committed
to providing individualized service and have the dedication you need to
fight for your rights.
today to get professional representation from an AV Rated® attorney!